Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Signing off...Echoic Magazine is Closed!



This week has been a tough one of me. Sending the tweet out and posting to Facebook that Echoic Magazine was shutting its doors for a while really ripped my heart out. I loved and enjoyed every minute and hour I spent on helping each one of you promote your talents. I have met some of the most sweet and generous people. There were times I thought maybe this was all a dream, because these is my dream. My dream is to write my poetry, sell my books and own my own magazine. You all made that dream come true! Thank you!! 

I will be in touch and keeping my eyes peeled for new talent while I take this time to take care of some personal issues at home and rejuvenate my soul from being sick for so long. I will keep in touch and do occasionally book spotlights on my blogs. So if any of you feel you need a boost just drop me an email and I will see what I can do to help.

As far as the blog, please use your posts and previous magazines to continue to support your books. The Facebook page will stay up and the group will stay active. The Twitter page will stay active for the ones who prefer Twitter over Facebook. Please use all of this to your advantage!!

Echoic Magazine & Blog will be opening its doors in late September, keep your eyes peeled for a new website and new exciting things to come. Until then, thanks and goodbye!

 JAnn can be reached at: echoic.jenniferann@gmail.com