Sunday, May 7, 2017

Book Blitz with Author & Poet Phyllis Morneau

Please Welcome  Author & Poet Phyllis Morneau 

Book Blitz: Hope for the Daily Grind: Morning Meditations on God's Word

I've heard that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. Therefore, I pray that the following 21 daily meditations will help us form a new habit of renewing our minds with the hope that is available in God's Word.
I have found in my own life that spending time with the Lord each morning to meditate on His Word and His Promises does provide hope for every situation I face in my daily life.
So, if you are living at the moment under a cloud of hopelessness, then I urge you to get out from under there and step into the sunshine of God's Word and bask in the warmth of His Promises for you.

Author Bio: 
 
Phyllis Labrie Morneau was born in 1953 in Manchester, NH and was blessed with a loving Mom and Dad and 2 wonderful Sisters. She has been happily married to her husband, Rich, for almost 45 years and is blessed with 3 sons, 1 daughter, 1 daughter-in-law, and 7 grandchildren. The desire to write a personal memoir for her family, especially her grandchildren, was the reason for writing her 1st book "From My Heart to Yours: A Legacy of Love".