Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Artist Ellie Douglas

Artist Ellie Douglas






Blurb:
Lose yourself in this Gray-scale Zombie Coloring Book. Don’t be afraid to bleed over the lines. No Cartoon Characters or Clipart. 50 pages to color. Stand above the rest and survive the Zombie Apocalypse. So now you’re prepared, you will survive with this de-stressing, relaxing, fun and exciting Zombie Coloring Book! Add your own vibrant color Bonus Page Bellamy And Lily; two main protagonists from my Zombie Dogs Novel Images on one side only Large 8.5 x 11 inch size Paper non-perforated I recommend using colored pencils. It is not suitable for use with wet media such as watercolor. Use sheet of card under the page you are coloring. Fun, Relaxing and de-stressing! Feel free to visit my site for other adult coloring books, plus get a free eBook and check out my Zombie Novels. www.authorellie.com



Blurb: 
Lose yourself in an enchanted world of fairies, unicorns, and mermaids, as you color in these stunning, and gorgeous fantasy themed illustrations. This coloring book features 35 detailed magical designs by Ellie Douglas, ready to be brought to life with color! Explore your inner child and discover peace and power through coloring these super cute, fantasy illustrations. • A beautiful GRAYSCALE coloring book. • Add your own vibrant color • Images on one side only • Large 8.5 x 11 inch size • Bonus A Black and White Mermaid Cover To Print • Paper non-perforated I recommend using colored pencils. It is not suitable for use with wet media such as watercolor. Use sheet of card under the page you are coloring. Fun, Relaxing and de-stressing!
Blurb:
 Lose yourself in an enchanted world of Mandala inspired art, as you color in these stunning, and gorgeous illustrations. This coloring book features 35 detailed magical designs by Ellie Douglas, ready to be brought to life with color! Explore your inner child and discover peace and power through coloring these amazing, inspirational, peaceful illustrations. Add your own vibrant color Images on one side only Large 8.5 x 11 inch size Paper non-perforated I recommend using colored pencils. It is not suitable for use with wet media such as watercolor. Use sheet of card under the page you are coloring. Fun, Relaxing and DE-stressing! Feel free to visit my site for other adult coloring books, plus get a free eBook www.authorellie.com
 Amazon
Blurb: 
Let your imagination run wild! With different animals from around the world. Take this coloring book with you, anywhere and everywhere! This coloring book features 30 detailed whimsical animals designed by Ellie Douglas, ready to be brought to life with color! Explore your inner child and discover peace and power through coloring these adorable, cute and challenging animals. With Animal Wonderland You will never be bored. Fun, Relaxing and DE-stressing! Amazing, inspirational, cute, challenging, and of the highest quality animal illustrations. • Add your own vibrant color • Images on one side only • Large 8.5 x 11 inch size • Paper non-perforated I recommend using colored pencils. It is not suitable for use with wet media such as watercolor. Use sheet of card under the page you are coloring.


Author Bio:

I’m Ellie Douglas, and like you, I love horror, everything about horror, the goriest and most gruesome of horrors is the ultimate. I can’t get enough. So much so that I write horror. That need to be graphic, and explicit with my horror scenes makes me stand out. I give what I want to read to others, so now they can enjoy a true horror story.

I’m not all about just being graphic, I also build characters that the readers will love and or hate, so they can feel pulled right inside of the story that they are reading. It gives me so much enjoyment when I hear remarks like, ‘You made me want to puke,’ ‘I have nightmares every damned night –thanks,’ and ‘Quentin Tarantino and Steven King made a baby, YOU!’ when I hear comments like that, I know then I’ve succeeded, that also pushes me into writing more and becoming even better.

I’m fun loving, generous and very mysterious. I enjoy spending time with my family, and have four children to keep the horror writing alive. I enjoy helping others and volunteer my services to help Autistic children, I love cosplay and the chance to dress up as a monster, zombie or some other gritty character is fun, oh so much fun.

I love summer, and well…I hate winter. I live in New Zealand and feel often too far away from all the cool stuff going on in the world. I love helping people all the time. I’ve got my hands dipped in a few things, I write books, but I also make professional book covers for other authors, I also create adult coloring books and I have a gambling app that I designed on the apple store :) I’ve always got a project going, be it writing or creating, that is who I am and I love it :)

My ultimate aim is to give back, paying it forward, to constantly better myself and give the audience amazing stories. Let me scare you…