Thursday, April 6, 2017

Book Review: All I Ever Wanted

 




Blurb: 
"All I Ever Wanted" is a book containing eight short stories which are all written in stanza form. The stories focus on youth, as its central characters are young people making their way through life.



My Review: 4*

Jen's style of writing is so different than any other writer I have met or read. She likes to explore outside of the box with her formats and themes. This book is a short read of stories written in the form of poems. Some held my interest, while others were more difficult to read through, not because of her talent with words, but because I had never read short stories written like this before. Jen, for sure does not leave any descriptions of imagery out and she shows these stories with a whole different light.

Twitter: @classicalrock