Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Upon the Balcony by Mr. Glenn



Upon the Balcony
Her eyes
were half open,
her hands,
pressed against the railing of the balcony.
She could see the tower from here.
The tower that shone in silver light,
the flecks of stars that burned in the last blue
before the dark
as her mind filled
and struggled to hold back
as his lips moved from her neck
and found their way slowly over her shoulder
while his hands
moved seductively from her hips
to unfasten the dress
and follow it
with kisses to the floor.
And still, she struggled to hold back.
But he would have all of her tonight.
Every wish inside her heart she never spoke,
he would find
and unloose
as he carried her to bed.









My Review - 5 STARS
I was honored to read Mr. Glenn’s work. I found his work to be one that I will become a fan of for years to come. His smooth, romantic writing voice was a true pleasure to read. I really enjoyed his free verse with a slant rhyme with very visual effects to his poems. This book will be one that I will definitely take the time to read over again and again. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a sexy romantic poetry book to read.