Friday, January 20, 2017

NetGalley Review: Your 3 Best Superpowers by Sonia Choquette





Book Blurb
This little book will help readers use meditation and tap into their superpowers, allowing them to take charge of their mind, their creative powers, and their inner guidance system. While most meditation books focus on gaining clarity, focus, efficiency, and easing stress, Your 3 Best Superpowers offers a unique way to learn about intuition and the self, from an esteemed spiritual teacher and visionary guide.
Includes a series of guided meditations



My Review  
I found this little book to be very helpful and interesting in many ways. I am a mother and grandmother who meditates on a regular basis. With the help of Sonia's little book helped bring peace and content to many areas of my life. However, I did not use the guided meditations for I have my own I use, but with the small excerpts of stories was very enjoyable. 
My Rating
4 Stars