Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Interview with Candace Bowser


1.When did you decide to become a writer? 
 I decided I wanted to become a writer when I was in high school. I had several teachers they were very influential and encouraged me to continue writing but I wasn't actually able to do anything with many of the ideas that I had until much later in life.
2.Why do you write and what genres do you write and why do they appeal to you? 
Predominantly I write anything that happens to fall into the Paranormal category that can be anything from romance to Adventure to Fantasy or science-fiction as well as romance. My love of the Paranormal started at a very young age watching horror movies when I was very young with my dad on Friday nights and also because my family is very involved with their Heritage so stories about the fairies from Ireland and the likes of such really piqued my interest.
3. What made you decide to sit down and actually start something? 
 I am a really big reader and I think that influenced me wanting to write a great deal. I had lots of notes about things that I wanted to write too from the time that I was in high school moving forward but really never did anything with it until I turned 40 so I guess you could say I was a bit of a late bloomer.
4. Do you write full-time or part-time? 
I would love to say that I write full-time because I do write every single day but unfortunately writing is often not a job that pays the bills whenever you are first being established as an author, so I do work a full-time job and then I dedicate at least two hours every evening to writing.
5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
I write whenever my muse takes over it's that simple.
6. Which writers inspire you?
 I adore Bram Stoker, Oscar Wilde, and Washington Irving. I love the classics.
7. So, what have you written?
 The chronicle series Dark SeaTriad and Mere uprising, Miss Crabtree's School for Unnaturals, books one and two, Unchained which is due to release on February 14th and is up for pre-sale on Amazon, Coven Wives, Forsaken, the Collectors, Incandescent Embers,Dark Days, Essence of a Haunting Love and the Quintessential Gentleman under Hargrove Perth. Memoirs of an Immortal Life, the wolves of Dullahan Series,  13 Pieces Of Eight under Candace L Bowser before I had a pen name, and erotica under Angelique Darke, Forever Twilight and Hellcat.
8. Where can we buy or see them? 
Right now all my books are Amazon exclusives but as soon as that expires I will be putting them back out to Barnes & Nobles, Kobo and alike. 
9.  Is there anything else you would like to add to this interview. Please share! 
 I am actually putting together a review team so if anyone wants to message Candace Bowser on Facebook ( I have blond hair) or email me at paperlace.erotica@gmail.com they can sign up to be part of my review team and will get a free ebook every time a new ebook is released. They also can sign up through a Google link that is on Hargrove Perth's page on Facebook and that will get them subscribed to a quarterly email about upcoming releases and contests. I really love my fans and I like to give back to them so giving away ebooks 4 reviews is one of the ways that I like to let them know how much I care about them and nteract IMG with them is important to me so please if you have the chance follow me on Facebook please do so.
 Candace L. Bowser is an award winning author and a Top 100 Amazon Seller. She writes horror, paranormal, and paranormal romance. During the 1990's, she was a featured columnist with PRS and was voted one of the top 20 Most Prolific Authors of 2011 by AKG Magazine. Candace's books are an unusual blend of historical places and events blended with fictional characters and settings spanning the Ancient World to the Victorian Era. She also has a growing body of works under the pen name of Hargrove Perth and was named the 2014 Author of the Year by Double Decker Books in History/Horror. For more information, please take the opportunity to stop by the author's website at www.candacelbowser.com for additional offers, contests, and release information.